Romantic White Mountain Weddings
Adair Country Inn & Restaurant offers the perfect setting for romantic weddings, rehersal dinners, and other special occasions.
In 1927 Mr. Frank Hogan built Adair as a wedding gift to his only daughter, Dorothy Adair, upon the occasion of her marriage to John W. Guider, also a Washington attorney. Together they entertained many distinguished guests including presidents, Supreme Court justices, actors and sports figures.
The Adair Inn is situated down a long drive bordered by stately pines, gleaming white birch trees and stone walls. Its picturesque setting on a knoll is surrounded by sweeping lawns, ponds, and perennial gardens.
The gardens were designed by the Olmsted Brothers of Boston's Emerald Necklace and New York's Central Park fame. Over 200 acres offer lovely strolling paths and magnificent views of Mt. Washington and the Presidential Mountain Range. We invite you to host your wedding in one of our many charming spaces on the estate.
The Adair Inn offers the Perfect Setting for your Special Day
- Formal wedding tent in garden setting for up to 120 guests
- Iron Gate wedding lawn
- Gazebo with lily pond is perfect for photographs
- Patio with mountain view, perfect for a cocktail reception or BBQ rehearsal dinner
- Formal Living room with fireplace
- Cozy family room featuring granite floors, wood beams and fireplace
Plan Your Wedding at The Adair Inn
- The Inn will cater multi-course plated meals for up to 35 guests
- Use the caterer of your choice for larger weddings up to 120 guests
- Meals may be served plated, buffet or reception style
- Each wedding is customized to suit your style
- Garden patio may be used for for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- Full onsite NH Liquor License and bar service
For more information about hosting your wedding at The Adair, Contact Cindy at 603-444-2600 to discuss your ideas. Cindy can help design your special day. From the décor, silverware to the menus, music and table settings, everything is personalized for you.
Contact Cindy to discuss your ideas soon!
2019 Dates are filling up fast!
Ready For Romance? Call 603-444-2600 for details.
Proud to be Yankee's New England Today Travel Editor's Choice for Best NH Romantic Getaway!