Arts at Adair
Watch for our 2022 schedule of exhibits....
An Old-Fashioned Christmas Awaits You in Bethlehem!
The holiday season gets off to a merry start during the Christmas in Bethlehem festival on Saturday, December 3, including the WREN Holiday Fair at the Adair Inn from 11 to 3. Meet 10 local artists and makers, shop for New Hampshire-made handcrafts while enjoying cookies and cider, and take a tour of the historic Inn, festively decorated for the season with lots of greenery and twinkling lights.
More info & photos →
- Wild Eternal Celebrates Artists' Reverence for All Beings
- Lifecycles Explores the Mysteries of the Natural World
- Haven in Place Is A Celebration of Home & Comfort
- Photographer Timothy Jones & Printmaker Josh Dannin have a passion for a hands-on approach to creating art. - February 2022
- New Hampshire's lakes and mountains inspire in Just Be Outdoors - Sept 2021
- "Nomadic Threads" Features Photographer Doug Weisman & Fiber Artist Doug Masury June - Sept 2021
- "Color!" features the works of painters Pamela Tarbell and Ann Saunderson May and June 2021
- "Winter in the Whites" Features Artists Michele Johnsen and Rebecca M. Fullerton & Photographers Chris Whiton & Daryl Hawk February 5 - March 28 2021
- "Northern Exposure" Features Artists Mimi Wiggin and Jeanette Fournier November - January 2020/2021
- 'At Nature's Pace: Two Artists Journeys' Features Artists Kathie Lovett & Kelly Slater September 2020
- Wildlife Artist Rosemary Conroy August 2020
Adair Arts Team hanging the recent exhibit
Proud to be Yankee's New England Today Travel Editor's Choice for Best NH Romantic Getaway!