Arts at Adair
Watch for our 2023 schedule of exhibits....
"Echoes and Reflections" Exhibit
Echoes and Reflections is the latest exhibit in the Arts at Adair series. The exhibition features four quilters, Ruth Fischer, Hester Campbell, Diane Chartier and Deborah Rivers, and painters Jim Wolcott and Pam Tarbell. The artists' work examines the symmetries between abstract painting and modern quiltmaking with a focus on bold color, asymmetry and the use of negative space. On display are 12 paintings and the 13 quiltworks they inspired. The exhibition is on view through June 25 at the Gallery at WREN on Bethlehem's Main Street, with select pieces at Adair.
More info & photos →
- "Women in Print" Exhibit: Four Printmakers Draw Inspiration from the Natural World
- 'Light & Form: Northern Landscapes' Celebrates Our Natural Landscapes
- An Old-Fashioned Christmas Awaits You in Bethlehem!
- Wild Eternal Celebrates Artists' Reverence for All Beings
- Lifecycles Explores the Mysteries of the Natural World
- Haven in Place Is A Celebration of Home & Comfort
- Photographer Timothy Jones & Printmaker Josh Dannin have a passion for a hands-on approach to creating art. - February 2022
- New Hampshire's lakes and mountains inspire in Just Be Outdoors - Sept 2021
- "Nomadic Threads" Features Photographer Doug Weisman & Fiber Artist Doug Masury June - Sept 2021
- "Color!" features the works of painters Pamela Tarbell and Ann Saunderson May and June 2021
- "Winter in the Whites" Features Artists Michele Johnsen and Rebecca M. Fullerton & Photographers Chris Whiton & Daryl Hawk February 5 - March 28 2021
- "Northern Exposure" Features Artists Mimi Wiggin and Jeanette Fournier November - January 2020/2021
- 'At Nature's Pace: Two Artists Journeys' Features Artists Kathie Lovett & Kelly Slater September 2020
- Wildlife Artist Rosemary Conroy August 2020
Adair Arts Team hanging the recent exhibit
Proud to be Yankee's New England Today Travel Editor's Choice for Best NH Romantic Getaway!